Wednesday, April 21, 2010

39 weeks

So we are at the 39 week mark and still very much pregnant! Lots of aches and pains...braxton hicks and contractions coming and going...baby is dropping more and more everyday...feels like she will fall out at any moment.
I walk all the time and when I am not walking, I am reading or watching tv to stay occupied.
Jimmy is always texting and calling to make sure nothing is going on...lol...we are both getting very imatient for something to happen. I am very tired and very sore but have to keep remembering it won't be much longer!
We have a class tonight that we didn't think we would be there for, thought baby would already be here...lol..so because she isn't we will be attending this class. We will learn about swaddling, feeding, bathing, changing diapers...all the basics.
Well maybe something will happen and I will have something exciting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment