Tuesday, April 6, 2010

37 weeks

So here we are Full term and no baby...kinda getting impatient...I know that she still has weeks before she HAS to come out but I am so tired and cranky that I really just want her to be born NOW!!! I feel so cranky that I don't even like being around people at the moment for fear that I might get too cranky with them...my poor poor Husband...Sorry Hunny :)
Midwife visit went well as usual yesterday...Baby Lizzy is still fully engaged and curled right up on my right side...My plug has broken which means my cervix is dilating...at least a little, Her heart beat sounds fantastic and she is growing at a normal rate...(that means that for now, i am still allowed to do a water birth)...
My Blood pressure still is fantastic, which my midwife seemed surprised with, probably because it was really high at the start of the pregnancy. I have gained 2 pounds in the last week...midwife said its perfectly normal and that Lizzy is gaining weight and that means that of course I'm gonna gain weight. I am however still under my pre-pregnancy weight..only by 2 pounds but hey I'll take it...lol...
Now I am just waiting...nothing seems to make her want to come out...so I guess I just have to wait...not my favorite thing to do...I have walked and walked and cleaned and been active and she still seems content to just curl up and go to sleep...oh well...hopefully she is just resting up for the birth..one can only hope!!
Well that's my post for 37 weeks...hopefully there will be no 38 weeks and just the birth being posted next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment