Thursday, April 15, 2010

38 1/2 weeks...warning...complaint session

Well I'm still pregnant....much to my dismay...i understand that she will come out when she is ready and when my body is ready...but i am so sick of being pregnant!! My feet and well everything else is swollen so bad I can barely walk...which is a horrible cruelty because I'm told that walking could help labor along...go figure. Everything hurts and my mind is out of things to do to keep me busy..the house is impeccably clean and organized..the hospital bags have been packed and re-packed...and I just don't sleep at night, Which is frustrating because It makes time go by so slow.

My blood pressure has gone up which is annoying at best because i have worked so hard to keep it down during this whole pregnancy, thankfully it is not horribly high. Good news is that baby is gaining weight but no so much that I am ruled out of a water birth, The midwife figures that she is around 7 1/2 pounds. I have officially gone over my pre-pregnancy weight by one pound...given the horror stories of people gaining 40-60 pounds or more...I guess my one pound isn't so bad...

Well i suppose that was enough of a complaint session...
Will write later when something changes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment