Thursday, April 8, 2010

37 1/2 weeks

Well so still no baby...but my house is as clean as it could ever possibly be...lots of nervous energy....I think every ache and pain is the start of labor...but not yet...need a good hobby to keep me busy until Lizzy comes...

Jimmy is of course is excited to meet his daughter but I think he is also VERY happy that he can still sleep through the night....lol...I on the other hand wander around the house in the middle of night cleaning...might as well have Lizzy to tend too!!!

Not really anything to write about...nothing is going on...my house is full this week and we have Dory's Birthday party at our house on Saturday...So I have been kept fairly busy but...

A few of my friends are behind me in their pregnancy and I love hearing about what they are going through at the moment...some of it I experienced and some I didn't so it keeps my mind off impending labor ...at least for a moment!

I am still very cranky and am not in the mood at all to be civil...I have done fairly well in just staying quiet and not being cranky to other people...sometimes Jimmy gets a snippy comment though!!

Well that's it for now I guess...Maybe next time we will be writing from hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment