Wednesday, March 31, 2010

36 weeks 1 day

So we made it through our trip to Cape Cod and had a great scrapbooking weekend!!! Started having a pattern of contractions on saturday but they were 45- 1 hour apart and were only unconfertable. On Sunday the contractions where a solid 45 minutes apart but still didn't hurt....so we stayed on our vacation and I got a lot of scrappin done. Sunday we packed up and headed home...we got caught in traffic and were running so late we had to stop for dinner...took us 6 hours to come form Cape Cod.
My body swelled right up even though I got out and stretched a lot, the fun of pregnancy...by monday morning my contractions were coming stronger but definitly not faster. Stayed in bed most of the day on monday and rested, By Tuesday the contractions were getting more painful and coming every 35 minutes. Unfortanitly Labor isn't considered labor untill contractions are 20 minutes apart...So I waited!! The contractions felt like a burning sensation in my lower back and cramps in my lower front...not all that painful but enough to make me cringe a little.

I went to bed tuesday night and only woke up twice with back pain so either I didnt have many contractions or they just wernt strong enough to cause me to wake up...

This morning it seems that the contractions are fading (not what I wanted) and becoming less frequent...lol...oh well...even if we go full term...we only have 4 weeks left...but they could start again soon and we could have lizzy in our hands soon...so excited...I can't wait for her to come out...Thats it for now...Have midwife appointment later today and will let everyone know the update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment