Tuesday, March 9, 2010

33 weeks


This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal.
(Baby center)

I forgot that I had an appt today....space brain I guess...lol...so getting ready for appt and will update later on how it went...hoping to get full clearance to go to cape at end of month!!!

so just got back from my appt. and everything looks great...baby is between 4 1/2 and 5 pounds and around 17 inches long...my blood pressure is still fantastic and the heartbeat sounds great!!!

My trip to the cape has been cleared...there is no reason to believe I will go into labor while down there....so excited...

The nursery is done and I will have pics up soon...well updated pics anyway...
Jimmy and I set up the crib when he had time...took us three days to complete it but it got done....it looks wonderful and matches the changing table perfectly...

Jimmy put up the winnie-the-pooh border and I put up the butterflys....all together the nursery looks fantastic...we have everything ready for Elizabeth ...just have to wait for her to come see it...

It doesnt feel like Lizzy is getting any bigger but through my maternity pics I realize I am much bigger then I thought...lol...Midwife says that Lizzy is growing perfectly and that she is healthy....sounds wonderful to me...

Downside that I found out today was that if she is over 8 pounds or so..they won't be able to deliver her in tub...I can labor in tub but because Lizzy may need a little help from midwife coming out...I won't be able to do it in tub...I am learning everyday to try to be flexible and know that Lizzy will be born healthy and happy no matter where I decide to push her out...

Right now she is more active all the time and has the hiccups frequently...its quite amusing...Jimmy is always amazed when he can feel her move...i must say it's pretty awesome...I am enjoying being pregnant much more then I had before...very glad it will be ending soon though...

can't wait to meet Lizzy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment