Tuesday, March 2, 2010

32 weeks





We have officially hit the 8 month mark today...so very excited...We had a breast feeding class last night and it freaked me out when the instructor said shed see us next month...lol...

The class was actually very informative...and I am even more determined to nurse then I was before...The benefits are so amazing!!i think jimmy learned a lot as well so he understands it better too...we have several more classes and I am very excited about them all...Jimmy has his Daddy class on Saturday...I think he will like getting together with other dads...

WE are mostly moved in...just a few more things to do before i can relax..lol...babies room looks great..cant wait to see finished project!! Just waiting for her crib and some other small items..then a few more decorating touches and I WILL BE ALL DONE!....for now anyway....although I am under strict instructions to stay away from any store that I may be tempted to buy anything for Lizzy...apparently I am suppose to wait for my baby shower...wups!!

Elizabeth is now about 4 pounds and gaining very quickly as she gets ready for birth...the midwife says that she is head down and in position...so exciting...she gets the hiccups several times a day and tries to stretch...which at this point is funny looking...cause I can watch her foot come right out of my belly...This is why she is my alien child. The other night...i was laying in bed trying to get comfortable when Lizzy decided to settle down and let me sleep...she curled right up on my right side with her back to my belly...i spend the next several minutes running my finger up and down her spine...jimmy thought it was so cool...didn't take too long though that she got irritated and moved so we couldn't touch her...lol..not even born yet and already has an attitude...;)

On other news I have found out that I have severe carpal tunnel and tendinitis in my arm...for now I have to wear a brace most of the time and ice it down...after the baby is born they will do surgery to repair the nerve damage...it hurts like crazy..but i figure that when i go into labor...ill forget all about the pain in my arm....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment