Thursday, January 28, 2010

Midwife appt.



So this morning we had a midwife appointment where we were suppose to get the glucose test done...I drank the awful sickly sweet drink and went to the office...2 different nurses tried to take my blood and both failed!! Oh well, so I am doomed to take the drink again and try another day.

My weight has gone down again, 6 pounds to be exact, but the doc doesn't seem all that worried about it. She said that now that I am eating healthy, I am losing excess weight. I was assured that the baby is growing perfectly fine and is nice and big!!

I was able to get more information on the IUD, water births and my swelling, The midwife was able to give me information on all questions and I left feeling like I knew something more about what was going on...

The swelling in my hands is normal and so is the carpal tunnel, unfortunately I have both at the same time which is very painful. But because they are both very normal I will just have to live with it and do simple things to relieve the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment