Thursday, January 21, 2010

26 weeks

so i am 26 weeks 2 days today and feel huge...less then 14 weeks to go and I feel as unprepared as I did 26 weeks ago. It is wonderful to feel Elizabeth move all the time though, it gives me assurance that all is well..
I feel very tired and hope that I DON'T feel this way for the rest of the pregnancy, If I do I don't think I will have the energy to push her out!!!
I also feel very hot all the time...heat flashes maybe...good news is it is winter so i can step outside for seconds and be cooled off...lol
Jimmy and I are currently looking for an apartment...such a stressful process...not only do we need to find something that we can afford but also something that is safe for Lizzy. Having a child changes everything!!
We seem to already have so much for her but I can think of hundreds of other things we need...been around babies my whole life and still didn't realize how much stuff they needed!!!
I am thinking about going back to school...well im sure I am I just have no idea what i want to do...My brain is fried...

No comments:

Post a Comment