Monday, January 25, 2010

26 weeks 6 days

So tomorrow I am 27 weeks along....1 more week till my 3rd trimester!!!! I am surrounded by pregnant people... craziness i tell you...some are ahead of me and I anxiously await to hear about the birth... and other behind me asking me for advise.

This week I get to take the lovely Glucose test for diabetes testing... Urine testing... blood testing... maybe even a cervical check. I have been told this is where the doctor visits get more involved and

I'm patently waiting to find out what that means.

Elizabeth moves around a lot now....shes practicing for a marathon i think!!!
Jimmy finally got to feel her move last night, I laid down on the floor and he put both hands on either side of my belly button...she kicked him with both feet!!! He jumped up and said "That was freaky"!! Too funny

The crib Jimmy and I picked out was pulled from the shelves...dunno if it is a recall or they just don't sell them anymore... anyway we are now left with the challenge of finding a new one... Of course the real challenge is finding one that fits the price we can live with!!...

We are also still looking for a place to live...hopefully we can find the right place soon... I am so excited to get Elizabeth's room ready.

So I have officially gained 8 pounds throughout the entire pregnancy... Since Elizabeth is growing very well, I can say I'm excited that I haven't gained a whole boat load of weight... OF COURSE I STILL HAVE 3 MONTHS TO GO!!!!
Elizabeth still has between 4-6 pounds to gain and i have another 2-3 pounds in water weight...so i might be able to get out of this gaining only 16 pounds or so...sounds great to me...lol

For fun's sake I have swelled right up...and my hand's are numb all the time...apparently another fun side effect of pregnancy...

No comments:

Post a Comment