Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27 weeks 1 day




Well I am 27 weeks now...by some standards starting my 3rd trimester...so very exciting!! not too much longer till she comes to say hello...

She is about 2 1/4 pounds and 14 inches long...I feel like she's 15 pounds!!!

She moves around a lot now and has the ability to literally take my breath away!! My appetite is growing as she demands more calories...trying to make sure i snack on healthy foods so she gets the best nutrients possible, but sometimes I just need a bowl of icecream!!

Took my mother and Mother-in-law to Mercy on Monday to tour the baby wing..I was even more impressed then I was the first time we toured it...The grammas seemed to like it just fine.

Still trying to find the perfect crib and we are still searching for an apartment...in time I'm sure we will find something suitable!!

We have a midwife appointment in the morning and I get to take the glucose test...doesn't seem like much fun but part of the course I guess...
It should be interesting to see how much weight I have gained given that I feel like a hot air balloon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment