Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Adventures!

Saturday                                           
So our plan was to go cut down our tree this year but money was tight and we didn't have much time to go cut one down so we went to Lowes! I am pretty sure Lizzy still had a lot of fun!



I am pretty sure Lizzy just wanted to pick one and go home...she was ready for bed! This is her "Are You Done Yet?" look!

On Sunday we went to the Bowdainham Fire Station and saw Santa for the first time. She wasn't even interested a little bit, It was so funny!



She was much more interested in the sparkling lights then Santa!
For not crying, she got her first Christmas cookie! And yes she ate quite a bit of it!

Chillin on the fire truck!
So after this we went to Lowes to find something that would help our overgrown tree to stand straight. We got what we thought we needed and went home. Jimmy made dinner while I unhooked the tree to fix it, that is when we figured out that the trunk wasn't even touching the bottom of the tree holder. That was why it kept falling down! Rookie mistake I know! After weeding out our tree (a lot), we decorated it. Pretty uneventful, but fun. Lizzy was so tired though that she crawled under the tree and fell asleep while we finished decorating it! It was the sweetest thing ever, I took a picture and then found out later that my memory card was damaged! I am still trying to fix it and when I do I will post the pictures of tree decorating!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment