Saturday, December 18, 2010

busy time of the year!

So it has been 10 days since my last post and our little family has been wicked busy!!

Well I am going to try to remember our travels but if I miss something..I apologize in advance!

We went to Jimmy's Fire department Christmas party and we met a lot of nice new people. It was a lot of fun! Lizzy sat on Santa's lap (Again) and got her first present of the season! She loved ripping it open. Jimmy had finals this week so he was super busy studying and preparing final papers, On Thursday he took his last final and is done for the year...Only one more year of school and he will Graduate!! So proud of you Hunny!!
Through out the week I attended a cookie swap with the ladies of the church (so much fun)...And then Jimmy and I had a Christmas party at our house! It was so much fun with family and friends. Jimmy and I finished Christmas shopping and then I made a temporary wrapping station in our kitchen for most of the night on Wednesday.
On Thursday I helped Grammy decorate her Christmas tree...That was an experience I will not soon forget :)
On Friday Mom and I went down to Portland to the Moms Group!! It was a small Christmas party and we had so much fun! I received a snowman pin :) Reid and Amber made Lizzy baby Legs!! They are so awesome!!!!
Today we have another Christmas party at Jimmy's family's house...

So in other news...I just enrolled in classes at St. Josephs College.. I am excited and very nervous though! The curriculum is not easy and will take a lot of my time ...hopefully I am able to make it all work!
Lizzy has decided that crawling backwards is better then forward...It is truly wicked funny to watch!  Lizzy now says "DADDY" ....It is so sweet but I must say that I am a wee bit jealous because she hasn't said "mama" yet! Its OK though, in two years I will want to change my name from mama ! ;)

So I guess thats it for now!

Merry christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment