Thursday, February 18, 2010

30 weeks 2 days



30 weeks 2 days

So we got the final yes on our apartment...so excited...we officially have a safe place for Lizzy to come home to!!!

I definitely am feeling pregnant now...Lizzy has certain times that she is active and boy does she know how to move...She particularly likes moving in the early morning and in the evening...during the day she moves around a little and has the hiccups several times a day!!!

She is around 15 inches long and about 3 pounds...the charts say she should gain about a pound in the next 2 weeks alone!!!!!....while I can't believe there is room in there for her to grow...i am assured that I will just continue to stretch!!

So I can't believe I am going to be able to finally complete Lizzy's bedroom...can't wait to post pics with my other prego buddies!!!

Still having problems with my hands and carpal tunnel...very sore and sometimes excruciating pain ... my feet sometimes swell but not to bad...i do stretches and that seems to ward off most aches and pains. Only one stretch mark so far...very exciting...figured i would have many by now..

Have a midwife appt. next week and then after that will see her every other week...hoping for clearance for the crop on the cape...really don't want to miss it because of early labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment