Thursday, November 11, 2010

28 weeks!

 So today Jim and I had to lower Lizzy's crib again...she figured out that if she grabbed onto the bumper she could pull herself up...obviously it became a safety issue so now she is lowered practically to the floor!

Sleeping soundly :)

For the past few days we have been using disposable diapers because for some reason our Cloth diapers developed a build up...so I ordered Charlie's Soap which I was guaranteed to work on anything! We shall see....

Today Lizzy and I were blessed to have Jimmy home with us all day!! We didn't do much of anything but it was wonderful to spend time with him!! Our next day off together is Thanksgiving and then Christmas...then we won't have another day until May!! I can't wait until Jim is able to finish school and we will all be able to spend more time together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment